For sheetrock walls:
- Place rack on wall with a level.
- Mark open holes with a pencil or nail, then remove rack to make sure marks are visible.
- Push a screwdriver all the way through sheetrock at each of the two marks to create pilot holes.
- Use a Phillips screwdriver to install self-driving plastic anchors (included in installation kit) into the holes (make sure heads end up level with wall surface.)
- Place rack over the anchors and drive the 2” supplied screws through the holes in the rack and into the anchors.
For concrete, wood, or lathe and plaster walls:
Use the same instructions except pilot holes must be drilled with a 3/32″ drill bit (step number 3)
Show Me the Medals athletic display racks make great gifts for athletes with martial arts medals, cheerleading medals, swimming medals, or cycling medals, too!
We include a FREE gift message for your special someone. Please see our medal display Products page for more details.